Goonya Monster has been updated to Version 2.3.0 on Nintendo Switch. You can see the full patch notes for this update below.
◆ New features
- Added “GO ON YA WAY/Alice” to the BGM settings.
－By selecting “GO ON YA WAY/Alice” from Options > Sound Settings > BGM Settings, it will be played randomly from the selected BGMs.
◆ Gameplay Rebalance
- Adjusted the “power” of “Soul Healer” slightly higher.
- Adjusted the “healing power” of “Soul Healer” slightly higher.
- Set a cooldown time for message usage.
- When the “Punch” hits the Buster, if the damage exceeds the remaining HP of the Buster, it has been changed to “Predation”.
- Changed the activation count of “Minotaur’s” “Rush Attack” from 3 times to 1 time.
- Reduced the homing range of “Minotaur’s” “Rush Attack”.
- Shortened the “cooldown” of the “Minotaur’s” skill.
- Adjusted to decrease the rating reduction value.
- Increased the number of “Soul Gems” obtained from the Soul Gacha. ※There are no changes to the probabilities.
- Changed to be able to skip the episode ending event.
- Added a page about the area where damage occurs around the Soul Pot in the “How to Play” section.
◆ Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the trophy “First Bite” could not be acquired.
- Fixed other minor bugs.