Exit Plan Games and Untold Tales have announced that Bang-On Balls Chronicles will be launching on Switch Oct. 5th, 2023.
Bang-on Balls Chronicles is a content-loaded, goofy, destructible open-world, sandbox adventure with combat, platforming, character customization, and collect-a-thon scavenger hunting experience that you can play solo or in co-op.
Bang-On Balls: Chronicles is created by Exit Plan Games, a team of highly experienced developers who previously worked on AAA titles such as The Witcher 3, Gears of War, Cyberpunk 2077, and Bulletstorm to name a few.
The launch in October will see the game get yet another open-world map, that has players time-traveling through feudal and modern Japan to fight a giant Kaiju. All owners of the game on PC will get this content for free.
- Glorious bouncy 3D platforming and combat with razor-sharp controls.
- Smash, dash, and steamroll around massive, highly destructible, open-world maps.
- Absolutely loaded with content. Fight foes, rescue allies, take on multiple objectives, uncover secrets, and collect treasure troves of themed items and weapons. Each map has its own unique mechanics, boss fights, secrets, items, and themes.
- Bounce Around History as each map is set in an interesting historical era - Vikings, Pirates, Space Race or Feudal Japan with more to come as post-release support.
- Customize your character with 400+ items - flags, weapons, shields, hats, masks, tattoos, boats etc and all collected from playing. No paid cosmetic DLCs.
- Up to 4-player online co-op and 2-player split screen. Seamlessly jump in and out of sessions with friends and keep everything you’ve collected.