Take your Pik
Those holding out for the physical release of Pikmin 1+ 2 on Switch, your day has arrived. While the titles have been available digitally, you can now head to retailers to snag both games in one packaged release.
Reintroduce yourself to the plantlike Pikmin and strategic gameplay that this charming series is rooted in. From finding a way home to collecting treasure, Olimar (plus Louie in the Pikmin 2 game) must partner with a parade of Pikmin to survive the harshest of conditions. Both games support optional motion controls for more options when guiding your floral friends.
Meet Captain Olimar and a capable cast of red, blue, and yellow Pikmin on a dire mission across a larger-than-life planet. Olimar must guide his loveably-leafy companions through obstacles, in battle, and when collecting his missing ship parts. Your oxygen will only last 30 days, but the Pikmin provide a glimmer of hope that you may make it home.
Swap between Olimar and Louie to divide and conquer in Pikmin 2. Tasked with helping pay off their employer’s debt, the pint-sized pair teams up with Pikmin (including purple and white Pikmin) to collect treasure on, you guessed it, a strange planet. Time ticks away on the surface, but cave systems let you take your time to let your strategy blossom.
- Play the first two Pikmin™ games on the Nintendo Switch™ system and revisit original Pikmin plucking gameplay
- Grow and guide the loveable Pikmin and explore a strange world in two different adventures
- Meet the Pikmin and use their miniature might to collect your ship pieces and return home in the Pikmin™ game
- Swap between Olimar and Louie and meet pluck more Pikmin on a treasure hunt in the Pikmin™ 2 game
- Both games support optional motion controls for another way to grow and guide your plantlike platoon