Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical has been updated to Version 1.2. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed voiceover equalisation, which brings the volume of each character’s VO into alignment.
- Fixed a number of issues that were causing crashes.
- Fixed various issues where binding actions to specific keys didn’t work as intended.
- Fixed some localisation issues.
- Removed brackets from some speaker labels to make them more readable. (The last encore for our beloved ‘Ibothi’ and ‘Ialli’)
- Fixed an issue where you could get similar conversations with Pan one after the other during the Medusa storyline.
- Adds controller rebinding