The special boxed Deluxe Edition of the stylish driving game art of rally, is now available for Nintendo Switch from European specialist retail stores. Originally developed and published by Funselektor Labs and physically published by Serenity Forge, art of rally is inspired by the golden age of rallying with iconic cars from the 1960s to the 1980s.
This boxed Deluxe Edition of art of rally includes a specially designed box with exclusive artwork, a fabric patch inspired by the game and a colour poster featuring the cars you will be able to drive.
About the game:
In art of rally, aspiring rally drivers will drive through colourful and stylised top-down environments inspired by real locations around the world. Compete for the top spot on the leaderboards with daily and weekly challenges.
From beginner options to driving modes that will challenge even the most experienced drivers, all players will be able to take on the races using their favourite rally driving tricks, such as the Scandinavian turn, countersteering, left foot braking and handbrake turns.
EXPERIENCE THE GOLDEN YEARS OF RALLYING
- Experience the golden age of rallying in Career mode, taking in 72 stages such as Finland, Norway, Japan, Germany and Kenya.
- More than 50 iconic rally cars
- Your favourite vintage cars, from the 60s to the 80s.
- From options for beginners to driving modes for more experienced drivers, all players can tackle the races using their rally driving tricks.
LEADS TO THE TOP
- Get your name at the top of the leaderboard in the daily and weekly challenges.
- Show off your driving skills, or just your favourite landscapes, with the integrated mode.
- Photo and Replay Mode