Gang Beasts has been updated to Ver. 1.21. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- New languages! We now support Japanese, Korean, Chinese (simplified) and Chinese (traditional).
- New Menu font to improve legibility.
- Tweaked buoyancy physics across all stages that use buoyancy.
- Improved Tentacles AI on the Aquarium stage. (Nintendo Switch) Resolved the issue where players would be kicked back to the main menu when their controller disconnected.
- Addressed the problem of players being randomly kicked from local games.
- Fixed matchmaking in Gang Mode.
- Corrected left and right grabs when interacting with objects.
- Improved stage lighting across all stages.
- Enhanced football physics to prevent clipping into the ground.
- Adjusted ball deflation rates in football mode.
- Updated joints in the stage to AutoJointV2 for improved stability.
- Made various improvements to costume physics.
- Fixed the Beanie to function properly.
- Resolved the collider issue with the Life Vest.
- Fixed collision problems with the Deep Sea Helmet.
- Enhanced escalation mechanics in the Aquarium stage.
- Stability updates to Vents.
- Increased stability of bricks on Girder.
- Stability updates to Roof.
- Improved Glass Fracture on Roof.
- Made improvements to ice breaking on Buoy.
- Improved Stability to Fence objects on Wheel.
- Added water to Containers.
- Stability updates on Subway.
- Stabilized the antenna on Buoy to reduce excessive shaking of characters and camera.
- Fixed numerous issues that prevented players from joining their friends. (Xbox & Windows) Resolved the issue where the game would break when the 8th player was added.
- (Nintendo Switch) Players no longer get stuck when cancelling the prompt to link their Nintendo Account.