Snacks, stickers, kitchenware and more
At the tail-end of September, Nintendo and 7-Eleven revealed a partnership to bring out a whole slew of Mario merch, which fans could get through purchases or a lottery. Turns out that was just the first wave of goodies, as the two companies are collaborating on a second round of must-have Mario merch.
While the first round of items was mostly geared towards Mario in general, much of this second line is themed for Super Mario Bros. Wonder. The item lineup is available at 7-Eleven locations now and includes the following:
- Bottle caps shaped like Mario and Luigi’s hats
- Four A4 clear file holders
- Four sticker sheets
- Two noodle cups – Fire Mario’s Spicy Tomato Noodles and Yoshi’s Green Veggie Potato Noodles
- Yoshi Egg Can Crunchy Chocolate
- Princess Peach Strawberry Shortcake-flavored cookie cream sandwiches
- Extremely hot! Bowser Rice Crackers
- Boo Ramune Candy
- Red Apple Super Mario Hi-Chew
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- ? Block Stool
If you’d like to take a look at every single item in this merch lineup, you can find a complete gallery here.