It'll be a real hoot!
The island is in the Howloween spirit again with a haunting fountain, spectating specters, an undead delivery mole and more, announced Modus Games. Super Animal Royale’s newest seasonal event has a brand new format, with three bundles of challenges, rewards, and Super Animals that will roll out each week.
Today through November 10th at 10am PT, Howloween 2023 is haunting Super Animal World, featuring the following:
- 5 spooky challenges unlocked per week to complete.
- Once each new set of challenges unlocks, players will still be able to complete previous weeks’ challenges until the end of the event.
- A new Super Animal breed releases each week for a total of 3 spooky breeds throughout the event. As always, these new breeds will be added permanently to the Research Lab.
- There’s still Candy Corn to collect too, as well as new jack-o-lanterns to smash, both of which are tied to new challenges and rewards.
- Candy Corn also provides a small heal when collected, and jack-o’-lanterns drop Candy Corn when smashed.
- Extra days added to the end of the event, so it’s slightly longer than three weeks to give players time to complete all the final challenges at the end!
As part of the new event format, earning select legacy holiday cosmetics will now require the Super Edition DLC, and can be unlocked by collecting Candy Corn. For full details about the Lunar New Year seasonal event, check out today’s Modus blog post.
Super Animal Royale is a free-to-play top-down multiplayer battle royale for up to 64 players. Players select their favorite Super Animal from a menu of foxes, pandas, kitty cats and other bloodthirsty beasts before the match begins. Then, players parachute into the ruins of an ill-fated safari park and battle to the death, in a lethal barrage of bullets, explosives and hamster balls.