The latest sales data in the UK for September 2023 are in. here’s a dive into the top 10 software sales in the UK with further details below it.
- The UK saw a sale of 3.5 million video games in the past month, a minor increase of almost 1% compared to the previous year.
- EA Sports FC 24 emerged as the top-selling game, down by 8% from the previous year’s FIFA 23.
- Game console sales experienced a surge in September, recording a 44% increase, primarily driven by the sales of Xbox Series S and X, followed by PlayStation 5.
- The Nintendo Switch ranked third in terms of console sales for September, with sales up by 18% compared to August.
- In the accessories segment, sales reached 663,208 units, marking a 17.3% increase from August but a decline of 11.6% year-on-year.