What deserves top honors?
The 41st Golden Joystick Awards Powered by Intel today announced the shortlist in three of their most coveted categories - Ultimate Game of the Year, Best Supporting Performer and Best Lead Performer. These three categories are open for voting now until 4pm PT / 7pm ET / 11pm GMT Monday, October 30.
The nominations for Ultimate Game of the Year are:
- Baldur’s Gate 3
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- Alan Wake 2
- Resident Evil 4
- Final Fantasy XVI
- Diablo IV
- Forza Motorsport
- Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage
- Super Mario Bros. Wonder
- Street Fighter 6
- Metroid Prime Remastered
- Hi-Fi Rush
- Lords of the Fallen
- Dead Space
- Sea of Stars
Best Lead Performer
- Ben Starr - Clive Rosfield in Final Fantasy XVI
- Yuri Lowenthal - Peter Parker in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
- Cameron Monaghan - Cal Kestis in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- Ilkka Villi and Matthew Porretta - Alan Wake in Alan Wake 2
- Nadji Jeter - Miles Morales in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
- Ellise Chappell - Kathy Johanson in Deliver Us Mars
- Melanie Liburd - Saga Anderson in Alan Wake 2
Best Supporting Performer
- Laura Bailey - Mary Jane in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Neil Newbon - Astarion in Baldur’s Gate 3 Cissy Jones - Andreja in Starfield Amelia Tyler - Narrator in Baldur’s Gate 3 Ralph Ineson - Cidolfus Telamon in Final Fantasy XVI Patricia Summersett - Princess Zelda in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Idris Elba - Solomon Reed in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
Troy Baker will host the awards alongside guest presenters from the world of gaming including actors Manon Gage, Maggie Robertson and Neil Newbon; Elvira Björkman and Nicklas Hjertberg from Two Feathers and Gosia Mitręga, Executive Producer of the new Witcher saga at CD PROJEKT RED.
The winners will be revealed in a celebration of games in London and live-streamed globally on all major streaming platforms on Friday, November 10, 2023. Viewers can watch the awards live via YouTube, Twitch, Steam, Facebook and Twitter/X as well as GamesRadar, PCGamer and TechRadar Gaming.