WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom has been updated to Version 1.5.10 on Nintendo Switch. Check out the full patch notes below.
New Features and Changes
- Introduced a dedicated collection area for children, along with new handicrafts crafted from items found in this location. Also included new NPC interactions and dialogues.
- Ihm now displays varying expressions during conversations.
- Added the option to halt Auto-Explore when in danger.
- As a councilor, when the PC proposes or expresses approval/disapproval, there is now a slightly higher likelihood that friendly NPC councilors will agree.
- Added weapons available for purchase after completing the Prime Ore mission, accessible upon obtaining either the Hellfire Lair or Sunken Ruins downloadable content.
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Substantially increased the effectiveness of SP Skills. Additionally, CP will no longer decrease when using SP Skills.
- Rectified an issue where the benefits of Parliamentary resolutions listed below were not properly applied:
- Changes in market selling prices and purchase prices
- Changes in Work Points earned at Supply House
- Addition of deposits to Elnea Cup prize money
- Changes in experience points earned in class based on educational policies for children
- Fixed a bug where food consumption was not occurring in the breakfast scene.
- Fixed a bug in the breakfast event scene where displayed food on the table would sometimes disappear.
- Corrected an issue where the Exploration Animation speed setting couldn’t be toggled.
- Addressed a bug where a Traveler couldn’t use Farm Reception even while wearing Farming Society Trial.
- Fixed a bug where Travelers who left the Kingdom were incorrectly shown as deceased.
- Resolved an issue where # Navy Ancestral Garb couldn’t be worn.
- Made some adjustments to NPC behavior.
- Tweaked the display in the Royal Arena.
- Various other minor fixes and adjustments have been implemented.