Mario climbs to #1
The weekly UK software sales are in! Let’s take a look at the top 40 best-selling games in the United Kingdom for the week ending Oct. 28th, 2023.
Along with that, we have some specifics on the placement of titles and more, which you can read through below.
- Super Mario Bros. Wonder dropped 55% in sales week-on-week
- Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1 was one of four new physical titles to chart this week
- Sonic Superstars fell from No.4 to No.15 following a 72% decrease in sales
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom dropped to No.17 even though it saw a 9% sales increase
- Five titles re-entered the charts due to price promotions, including Dead Island 2 (which saw a 309% increase), Sonic Origins Plus, Red Dead Redemption 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge, and Gotham Knights