My Time at Sandrock launched for Switch yesterday, and we’re already seeing the release of both a major patch and a hotfix 24 hours later. You can get the notes on each of these updates below.
Critical Issues Fixed:
- Fixed an issue where pressing the L Pad in backpack, shops etc. for item description would occasionally stop working.
- Fixed issues with NPCs not moving their mouth in dialog and cutscenes
Important Issues Fixed:
- Higher resolution for item images and many other elements in UI
- Partial fix to reduce pop-ins of larger objects as player encounters them in map
- Better FPS in numerous dungeons and mini-maps
- Increased resolution for key object textures
- 179 bugs were fixed across broad categories
- Game logic
- NPC behavior
- Improved Texture Resolution
- Numerous User Interface Improvements
- Exception Situations
- Adjusted the maximum queue quantity of the factory from 10 to 20.
- Temporarily disabled the sorting tab in the factory; the function will be reopened once optimized.
- Fixed a bug in the ‘A Family Reunited’ quest that caused a freeze when relationship types changed.
- Resolved an issue where certain equipment couldn’t be placed correctly in the wardrobe.
- Fixed the inconsistency in skin tone for female Builder face type 7.
- Addressed a problem in the ‘Practice What You Preach’ quest that prevented triggering in some older save files.
- Fixed an issue in the ‘Pet Detective’ quest where the password was persistently incorrect in specific old save files.
- Resolved a bug that caused a freeze upon re-entering the clinic after Larry wakes up.
- Fixed an issue in the ‘Cheery Conspiracy’ quest where Fang couldn’t reach the target location.
- Rectified a problem in the ‘True Love’s Treasure’ quest that triggered even after marrying other NPCs.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing the new content ‘Pet DLC: Lil Gecko’ didn’t unlock the pet system.
- Addressed the NPC image blurriness in the social interface.
- Fixed the problem of bushes and stones appearing unexpectedly within the Workshop area, making them unremovable.
- Resolved an issue where the loading distance of treasure chests was too close, causing visual glitches.
- Fixed an abnormal unlock issue with the ‘Iron Chef’ achievement.
- Corrected the problem of neck gaps when players wore certain equipment.
- Fixed the issue of slow loading for some buildings.
- Addressed camera shaking during the Old World Movie Script holding the prop.
- Fixed a problem where the train blocking the platform unnecessarily prevented NPC movement