Crescent Moon Games have announced that their time bending platformer puzzle game Time Master is making it’s way to Nintendo Switch on November 16th.
The game stars Zeno, a young wizard who is on a quest to rescue his accidentally banished sister by bending time itself. The game requires you to solve platforming puzzles by working together with your past selves. You can read a full overview of the game down below.
After the disappearance of his sister Sophia (which may or may not have been his fault), talented wizard Zeno vows to never take up his wizard’s staff again. That is until a mysterious voice promises that Zeno could get his sister back… he only needs to take on a challenge created by the Ancients.
Time Master combines platforming and time manipulation wrapped up in a story told through cinematic cut scenes packed with surprises. Guide Zeno as he completes the Ancients’ trials to recover time fragments and defeat the evil wizard Lucix in this relaxing puzzle game.
- Experience a fully voice acted cinematic story that delivers surprises and laughs.
- Take on the challenge of the Ancients and master a wide variety of puzzle mechanics.
- Use Zeno’s ability to rewind time and collaborate with his past self to overcome obstacles.
- Recover time fragments by either unlocking trials and completing them in the order you choose or by perfecting previously completed trials.
- Oh, and help Zeno get his sister back that he “accidentally” banished.
A recently graduated creative writer hoping to work his way into the greater gaming sphere.