Secret Neighbor has been updated to Ver. 22.214.171.124. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Eerie aesthetic of Hello Neighbor 2 is now in Secret Neighbor with visual overhaul.
- New explorer: Quentin
- The scariest Neighbor on the block: Taxidermist
- Glide and bounce in Secret Neighbor with umbrella and trampolines
- Improved Game Performance and VFX
- New UI modes: choose from Full, Default, Minimal, or Disabled HUD modes.
- Free Spectator Mode: Play detective and spectate your pals in style
- Low Priority Rework: for those with a penalty to their name, there’s a special match in store. You’ll have to brave it out solo.
- Leaders skills got spookier: the Inspiration ability now decreases the time it takes to recover from a knockdown.
- Daily Quests are now in the Pause Menu
- Character Selection Screen has been upgraded.
- Explorers now need to keep an eye on their stamina when throwing items.
- Map 5 has been reworked: we opened up the first key zone and moved all zones one forward.
- Get ready for Halloween with New Skins and Emotes