Trine 5 has been updated to Ver. 1.0.4. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
Major Fixes / Additions:
- Crossplay added between all of the following platforms in public and private games: All different PC storefronts, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Series.
- Virtual keyboard enabled for consoles for password input, allowing private games to support Crossplay.
- Invite feature added (does not support Crossplay!).
- Invites enabled for all consoles, within their own console families.
- [PC only] In Friend Only games, Steam and Epic overlay supports inviting and joining into ongoing games, as well as inviting into lobby.
- [PC only] Gog can invite friends into Friend Only lobbies through the invite button only.
- [PC only] AMD: Fixed flickering shadows for older than RDNA2 cards
- Fixed hosted lobbies sometimes not appearing in the “Browse Games” -list when there were many ongoing games.
- Plugged a memory leak.
- Fixed a rare case where a joining player brought in an extra local player with them.
- Fixed local players spawning off screen in some cases.
- [Xbox only] Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause joining to fail on Xbox.
- [PS5 only] Fixed vibration not working on DualSense controller(s).
- [PS5 only] Fixed Experienced Heroes Achievement not triggering correctly.
- [PC only] FPS limiter is now a slider instead of a text field in Steam Big Picture mode and Steam Deck.
- [PC only] Steamdeck: Fixed and updated on-battery frame rate limit from 30 -> 60 fps.