Blasting off soon!
Arcen Games and Klabater have announced a partnership to bring Starward Rogue to Switch.
Klabater have also announced that they wish to explore more localization options and patch some bugs and glitches for the console release but nothing is certain as of now. Similarly, a release window is not finalized now, but we will keep you updated once news is available.
Until then, you can read this official overview for Starward Rogue down below.
Starward Rogue offers players an enthralling bullet hell twin-stick shooter experience as they navigate their way through the Megalith, a rogue-lite labyrinth embedded in the side of a star. In game, players take on the role of a “head in a mech” harvested from the neck of a Space Hydra (from other Arcen Games title, The Last Federation). Armed with a diverse array of weapons, perks, and upgrades, players must navigate evolving catacombs that expand with each success, facing off against regular enemies, minibosses, and epic bosses in over 500 rooms. The game was well-received on PC by critics and fans, being favorably compared to games like Binding of Isaac.
- 9 starting mechs with unique abilities, such as time control and shot magnetism.
- 5 difficulty levels for players of all skill levels.
- More than 350 items, including active weapons, consumables, and passive upgrades.
- Over 500 rooms to explore, including the special condemned survival rooms.
- A comprehensive perk system allowing for varied build diversity.
- Secrets! Among them “incredibilities” that massively change the way the game plays.
A recently graduated creative writer hoping to work his way into the greater gaming sphere.