It's an indie invasion!
I hope you’re not too funky from The Fungle from last month’s drop (you could always use the water at the beach). Because Innersloth have some new updates and a special drop as a part of v2023.11.28.
Important: As of this update, we will be deprecating (removing) 2021 versions of Among Us.
Innersloth has been supporting a lot of older versions of the game, and as it continues to grow and get new features, it gets harder to keep up. The team has to remove older versions so they can focus on improving their system for everyone.
The Indie Cosmicube!!!
Innersloth has built their biggest Cosmicube yet featuring: Untitled Goose Game, Undertale, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Celeste, Behemoth (Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid), and A Hat in Time! That is a whole lot of delightful indies right there and so many new ways to dress your Crewmates and impress as the Impost – HONK – hey!
And if you think this couldn’t get more awesome, you’re wrong. This Cosmicube only costs 7000 Beans!!! Stop by the in-game shop now as the Cosmicube will only be available until February 28, 2024! You can get complete details on everything included in this Cosmicube here.
If you’re looking for even more pizzazz, check out what new Bean currency items have been added to the store alongside the Fungle Cosmicube and complete your look!
- [The Fungle] – Mushroom Mixup sabotage now randomizes skins
- [The Fungle] – Some layering and animations have been fixed
- [The Fungle] – You can now kill the Dummy that spawns in the kitchen. Their immortal reign is over
- [The Fungle] – The Zipline SFX no longer plays continuously if a Crewmate is on it when a meeting is called
- [The Fungle] – Campire SFX no longer plays during the intro sequence. Save the fire for the Impostors 🔥
- [The Fungle] – The label for the Dock shows up on the map now. No more pretending you don’t know where it is…
- [The Fungle] – The orange fish catch rate is now in line with the other fish
- [The Fungle and Mira HQ] – Aim crosshair is back for the ‘Water Plants’ task when using a controller
- [All Maps] – Quick Chat phrases that were listed incorrectly as Sabotages have been corrected
- [All Platforms] – Shapeshifters won’t lose functionality when double tapping the ‘Use’ button when they start to shapeshift Improvements for the black screen lobby bug – some users should no longer experience this error
- A new error message will pop up if it does occur! Please write us a ticket if you see it
- Various smaller fixes