Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion has been updated. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Silencer weapon now has the laser sight dot in the center of the crosshair when you’re close to anything like the original version of the game.
- When selecting a new game or load game from the title menu and cheats have been used a notification popup asks the player if they want to disable cheats.
- Cheats not obtained yet will display as ????? in the secrets menu.
- Save slots now show if that slot has used cheats.
- Missing cheats added: All Keys, Chapter Warps.
- Achievement Menu now shows a progress bar.
- Some Mummite enemies in “The Drain, and “The Dam” will now use their previously unused rolling attack.
- The player can no longer exit out of the character select menu by pressing +
- The Napalm Cannon weapon will no longer auto switch to a new weapon when firing the last shot.
- Limit players’ view spring within the bottom and top of the player’s collision.
- All the Cerebral Bore projectils will attach to enemies’ heads much more easily.
- The player can no longer trigger Danielle’s exit warp in the level “Rooftop Journey” if the player is falling to their death.
- Dead enemies on top of platform objects will no longer trigger the platform.
- Invincibility cheat now works correctly.
- A message is now displayed at the top of the screen in the Secrets menu if cheats have been enabled to indicate to the player that achievement progress is disabled.
- Mummite enemy shockwave attack can only damage the player.
- Inputs for skipping a cinema and the credits are now consistent.
- A line is now drawn under the titles in the credits.
- Items in the Inventory menu are now sorted.
- Fixes to the level data if the player loaded a save from a level that has since been modified.
- Enemies will now still continue to move and target the player when the game is in the CAMERA VIEW state (keeping with original game behavior).
- Players can no longer jump right away after loading the next level.
- Fixed Firestorm end shot sfx from playing when the game is in the CAMERA VIEW state.
- Fixed levels so players could not get out of bounds.
- The Oblivion High Priest enemies in the level “Welcoming Committee” will no longer exit out of their shocked state when the player is nearby.
- PSG weapons no longer get bigger when Big Head mode is on.