With cross-play across all platforms
Chaotic cross-play party “DIY racer” Make Way has arrived on Nintendo Switch today.
Make Way harks back to the golden era of party racing games with a new twist – there are no pre-built tracks. Players must build the courses together with a random selection of track pieces and hazards, race on their creation, then keep building and racing until they’ve constructed their masterpiece and determined a winner. It’s as simple as Build, Race, Win, Repeat.
About the game:
- Mix and match unique track pieces and hazards for near-endless course configurations
- Fight for weapons and power-ups to gain the advantage
- Unlock new track pieces and vehicles for wackier races
- Up to four players, either locally or online with cross-platform multiplayer
- Adjust the chaos levels with customisable rules, giving you control over safety barriers, hazard placement, and more