Gigabash has been updated to Ver. 1.33. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Added Room Code to enable cross-platform Private Matches with friends.
- Added “Keep Searching” function while searching for a match in Online Mode.
- Host can now add CPUs in Private Matches.
- Overhauled Ui to combine Free-for-All & Teamplay into Battle Mode. In the Battle Mode lobby, players are set to be in their own team by default to enjoy the usual Free-for-All experience. Players can press L3 to change teams to enjoy the usual Teamplay experience.
- Added S-Class Duration, Gain Rate & Drain Rate to Match Settings, available for Local & Private Matches only.
Character Updates – Beam Clash
- Beam Clash can now trigger in mid-air.
Character Updates – Balancing
- Camearra’s Block Special can no longer infinite combo.
- Ultraman’s Air Attack’s damage and knockback value tweaked.
- Camearra’s Block Attack now does multiple instances of damage.
- Godzilla’s Block Special can now trigger Beam Clash.
Character Updates – Bugfixes
- Fixed a bug where Ultraman can trap an enemy in the ground in Digsite.
- General improvements and fixes for Beam Clash.
- Fixed Gigaman’s Charged Attack unable to register the first hit.
- Fixed Camearra’s Get up Attack not able to hit enemies.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when a character with Ultimate is defeated.
- Fixed a bug where Baltan gets stuck in mid-air when using Special Attack in mid-air.
- Adjusted Camerra’s Ultimate camera so it would not be blocked by various map elements in the - Crystal Cave.
- Fixed platform UI not showing correctly while playing in Online Mode.
- Fixed Button prompts blocking the HP bar.