Snuggle up with this one
Moonstone Island won’t be coming to Switch until sometime in Spring 2024, but the PC version is getting both a free update and paid DLC. This content will eventually make its way to the Switch version of the game, so why not get a jump on the details now?
The upcoming Moonstone Island DLC, December Lovely Cozies, is a winter-themed festive feast of interior and exterior decor, including happy little snowmen, a fuzzy rug, a snowboard, icicles, and a gigantic, jolly snowman house to live in! The paid DLC will be cost USD 3.99.
There will also be a free content update that includes the following:
- More Ice Spirits, at last!
- Festive decorations
- The ability to name your Spirits
- A Spirit holding pen in the Science Center, so you don’t have to set any free
- A craftable, moveable warp totem, so you can create a fast-travel point anywhere
- An EVEN BIGGER BARN
- Holiday lights that you can put on any tree
- The INFINIDUNGEON
Spend a year on Moonstone Island tending to your farm, crafting potions, exploring over 100 islands in the sky, taming spirits, unearthing hidden temples, making friends, or having a sweet romance — play your way in our adorable, upcoming adventure life-sim!