TERAVIT has been updated to Ver. 001.54. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
New Additions & Changes
- The virtual pad will now be displayed in the Switch’s handheld mode when there are no controllers connected.
- The following changes have been made in the “Event Editor”:
- Added the ability to select the type of wireless channel to stop in the “Stop Gimmick” command.
- A new system variable, “Room Master Identification”, has been added. With “Room Master Identification” players can determine whether the current operating player is the room master or not.
- Fixed the issue where line breaks were occurring in the middle of words in automatically translated sentences when the language setting is configured to English.
- In the Build Mode item list, multiple entries of ‘Toxic Gray Grass’ were registered, so one of them has been changed to ‘Soil’.
- Fixed an issue where the size and position were misaligned in the preview of certain block assets.
- Fixed the issue in the ‘Item Settings’ command of the Event Editor, where the icon size of the item description increased significantly when the cursor was placed on ITEM_ID.
- Fixed the issue where the World “Warrior of Hope” would not become single-player when starting play using the shortcut button.
- Fixed the issue where the “In Game” indication was not appearing on the thumbnail of worlds displayed in free word searches
- Fixed the issue where messages set in the quest rules for ‘Time Race’ and ‘Time Attack’ were not subject to automatic translation.
- Fixed an issue where the confirmation dialog during chest transfer due to World updates was not accessible while using a gamepad.