Salt and Sacrifice has been updated to Ver. 18.104.22.168. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
Weapon and armor balance
- Slower weapon scaling and target damage increased.
- Hyper armor added to heavy attacks for greathammers, greatblades, greatswords, and glaives, allowing them to withstand more poise damage before being interrupted.
- Whip scaling and target damage increased.
- Poison and Fungal weapon damage increased.
- Tarcloth weapon buffs duration increased by 87.5%.
- Wearing light armor and no armor adds a burst of stamina recovery per slot.
- Buffed blocking of all weapons.
- Buffed blocking of vanguards even more.
- Greathammer sprint attack damage reduced but poise damage increased.
- Various weapon damage and poise balance.
- Increased fungal amulet effect.
- Runic arts damage when using staves has been slightly increased.
- Endurance now adds additional poise per slot of heavy armor worn.
- Being hazeburnt no longer decreases hitpoints. Instead, being guiltless (non-hazeburnt) increases defense and item find chance.
- Players can now change their aim direction when not firing/throwing.
- Flask drinking speed and healing speed has been increased.
- Ladder climbing speed has been increased.
- Antidote cures all poison on use.
- Reduced juggle damage from monsters by 50% on subsequent hits.
- Reduced poise damage of a variety of smaller monsters.
- Ashen Congregant damage has been reduced.
- Temple Highblade damage has been reduced.
- Mages will only partially heal on player death or rest.
- Reduced Kraeaxenar breath attack damage. Fixed damage type.
- Reduced Electromancer homing bolt turn speed.
- Trials of the Brave monster tiers are now agnostic of NG+ level.
- Increased Salt + artifact awards from final boss.
- Removed Candlebearer spawn outside of Worm That Does Not Die arena.
- Various monster and minion balance tweaks to outliers.
- Nameless who end up in a boss arena should quickly leave now.
- Hazeburnt enemies will spawn together less frequently and no longer guard ledges forever.
Quality of Life
- Hearthen flasks, haze decoctions, and ranged ammo will always replenish to max when restocking but missing materials costs will be deducted from current player silver amount at a 10% markup. Materials are still maxed if the player lacks the silver for the materials.
- Stamina will continue to regenerate when sprinting outside of combat.
- Skill tree hints highlight nodes for required class level and runic art abilities for the currently equipped weapons and armor.
- Dying by falling will drop salt at the point the player jumped and not where they landed.
- Defeating the final boss no longer locks the player into ascending to NG+.
- Added inventory sorting.
- Enemies no longer deal increased damage when cooperating with additional players.
- Fast traveling will automatically bring along all ally players.
- Dawnlight players will get a token when helping the host defeat roaming mages.
- PVP bonus damage from items and buffs has been adjusted based on the target’s level.
- Flasks are now scaled independently of other equipment.
- Invaders and defenders will have a max of 2/3 * (Host’s Hearthen Flasks+1).
- Fixed a bug that could cause the 20-minute invasion cooldown to be much shorter.
- Fixed a bug that could cause network players to desync in the Heart of Altarstone.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some players to be invisible to each other.
- Fixed a bug where killing the Undone Sacrifice with a critical riposte caused issues.
- Left stick aiming will no longer override right stick aiming.
- Fixed a bug where players could not climb certain stairs when aiming, blocking, or attacking.
- Fixed mouse aiming when the game resolution and game window size didn’t match.
- Fixed a bug that could get the game into an improper aspect ratio causing the game to stretch or squish and some UI elements to become off-center.
- Fixed UI scale settings causing the skill tree to render outside the screen bounds.