Splatoon 3 has been updated to Ver. 6.0.1. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
Fixes to Player Controls
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the screen to freeze for a short while during battles or work shifts.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players who activated their Triple Splashdown special after performing certain actions to appear in a different location on the screens of other players.
Fixes to Salmon Run
- Fixed an issue in Big Run that caused the news to not appear correctly when the event ended and prevented players from receiving a badge or decoration according to their high score.
- Players who have already been affected by this issue can see the news play properly and also receive the badge or decorations they were supposed to receive by applying this update.
- Fixed an issue that caused shots from the Crab Tank’s cannon to do less damage than before when hitting the body of a Steelhead while it’s growing a bomb from its head.
- Fixed an issue where, if a player’s system went into sleep mode and disconnected from the internet, then came out of sleep mode and the player restarted the game, the player would return to the square instead of where they were before.
Please note that Nintendo has said that this update does not fix the Big Run rewards issue for everyone. Nintendo will continue to look into the situation and work on a fix, but it will take them some time. We’ll bring you word on when the next fix goes live.