Back to the 60s!
The latest Daily Rides Season of the third-person biking game Lonely Mountains: Downhill has been released by developer Megagon Industries and publisher Thunderful. Season 13: Flower Power introduces Daily Ride challenges that “brings back the psychedelic floral patterns of the summer of love to the game, truly making you one with nature,” with many new cosmetic items being added to the game. This season is virtually a repeat of Season 6.
Lonely Mountains: Downhill was initially released for Switch in 2019 and new Daily Rides Seasons have been announced periodically. Check out all the details for Season 13 via the press release below.
Players wanting to feel the good vibrations of the mountain trails will be totally stoked to see all the funky outfits and accessories that they can unlock:
- Party like it’s 1969 with the Woodstock outfit.
- Experience being the legendary headline act with the Jimmy outfit.
- Don your flared dungarees and chillax with the Groove outfit.
- Spread the love with the Flower Power paint job, giving your bike a funky basket filled with a bouquet and flowers wrapped around your frame.
- Two backpacks can be unlocked too! Make love not war with the Peacebag or get in the hippie spirit with the flower Garland - right on, man
Daily Rides is a cross-platform daily leaderboard competition. Each day a trail will be selected randomly, complete with new obstacles and gameplay modifiers. The 4 week season offers up a new theme with unlockable cosmetic rewards for participants. Do you have what it takes to dominate the season? Get riding and see if you can rise to the top of the leaderboard!