Don't sleep on this app!
Pokémon Sleep launched for mobile devices in July 2023, and plenty of Pokémon fans have been logging plenty of naps and sleepful nights in order to grow their Pokémon and welcome more into the app. Not surprisingly, Pokémon Co. has also been keeping track of how Sleep users are resting, and the results show some interesting trends.
LY Corporation has been digging through the data for Pokémon Sleep, and the overall results show that users have been resting easy and well since the app came out. Here’s a breakdown of the stats and information their research brought up, which came from comparing sleep habits of Pokémon Sleep users versus those who didn’t have/use the app.
- in Japan, Pokémon Sleep users have slept more in 2023 compared to 2022
- on average, users are getting thirty minutes more sleep in Sept. 2023 than Sept. 2022
- Pokémon Sleep users tend to research better sleep methods as compared to the control group
- users searched for aromatherapy recommendations, ways to sleep when not sleepy, and ideal sleep patterns
- the control group only had a minute more sleep time in 2023 compared to 2022