Warface: Clutch has just gotten its Winter Fest update and you can read the patch notes below.
- Event “Winter Fest” with a new PvP mode “King of the Hill“
- Gas Grenade.
- Added a festively redecorated “Xmas Trailer Park” map.
- The default items have been changed to improve the new players’ experience. The default set now includes the “Graphite” gear set for all the classes, Maxim 9, AK Alpha, CDX-MC Kraken, Typhoon F12 and the Kriss Super V Custom.
- Festive map versions have been added to the map rotation.
- Fixed a bug due to which some matches ended incorrectly with the “Waiting for rewards data” notification.
Weapons and Gear
- SVCh-54: fixed a bug due to which the weapon scope sometimes worked incorrectly.
- Karambit: fixed a bug that caused a visual artifact when equipping the weapon and didn’t let you apply some skins to the arm.
- Beretta PMX: fixed a bug due to which the weapon lasers could be displayed incorrectly in the third-person view.
- Adrenaline: fixed a bug due to which the in-game UI elements were displayed incorrectly after equipping the item.
- Fixed some localization errors and inconsistencies.