"Make bad movies funny!"
The multiplayer party game RiffTrax: The Game from developer and publisher Wide Right Interactive is available now for Nintendo Switch. It’s priced at $9.99, but is still listed with a 10% off digital pre-order discount. Check out the official launch trailer above and visit the eShop page here for screenshots and more details.
RiffTrax: The Game is a multiplayer party game where players compete to make bad movies funny. Grab your friends and make fun of some of the worst cinematic abominations ever created.
- Over 250 movie clips from RiffTrax classics such as “Rollergator”, “Attack Of The Supermonsters”, and “Plan 9 From Outer Space”!
- Featuring two exciting ways to play! Write your own riff and watch your comedy genius come to life via text-to-speech. Or leave it to the pros and choose from over 2,000 expertly crafted riffs from the RiffTrax team.
- Play head-to-head with up to 6 players using any internet connected device as controller. An additional 12 audience members can also play along.
- Bring the party to your friends with support for remote games, cross play, and voice chat.
- Streamers, get your entire chat in on the action with Twitch chat voting. Additional moderation, privacy, and content tools ensure your stream remains problem-free.