Ich bin ein Berliner
Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin is set to take place from July 1st to 3rd, 2022 in Britzer Garten, and if you live in/around the area, you can now purchase a ticket for the big event! General admission tickets are on sale now for €24.99, and early access tickets are on sale for €32.13. Tickets are limited and will be available for purchase while supplies last on a first come, first served basis.
Wondering why you might want to check out Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin in person? Here’s all the fun and activities you can expect!
- Explore Britzer Garten to complete event-exclusive Special Research and encounter Sky Forme Shaymin.
- Enjoy event-themed Field Research tasks.
- Shiny Pansear and Shiny Foongus will make their Pokémon GO debuts during the event. If you’re lucky, you may encounter one!
- A special version of the Pokémon GO Fest 2022 T-shirt will be available exclusively at this and other in-person Pokémon GO Fest 2022 events.
- Meet your favorite creators at our autograph sessions!
- Explore four real-world habitats—two of which are unique to the Berlin event—and make exciting Pokémon discoveries. Each habitat will have its own Collection Challenge! You can encounter the following Pokémon in each habitat.
- Electric Garden: Hisuian Voltorb, Combee, Foongus, Helioptile, and more.
- Windy Coast: Feebas, Clamperl, Panpour, Woobat, and more.
- Living Meadow: Galarian Ponyta, Scyther, Yanma, Pansage, and more.
- Molten Rocks: Cranidos, Pansear, Roggenrola, Darumaka, and more.
- Make up to six Special Trades, and enjoy a reduced Stardust cost for every trade made during event hours. Be sure to visit the Trading Post to meet and trade with Trainers at the event!
- Test yourself against other Trainers at the Battle Ground!
- Take a snapshot at the event for a surprise!
- Have fun catching Pokémon and meeting your fellow Trainers!
- All Trainers in Berlin will have access to special Pokémon GO Fest 2022 raids—including Cresselia and Darkrai in five-star raids—during Pokémon GO Fest: Berlin from Friday, July 1, 2022, to Sunday, July 3, 2022.
If you’re convinced that you need to attend in person, you can get full details on how to purchase a ticket here.