Hopping onto Switch soon
Developer Pichon Games has announced that they’re bringing their GBA-inspired horror game “The Bunny Graveyard” to the Switch sometime in 2024. We don’t have a specific release date at this time, nor do we have a price point.
The Bunny Graveyard is an episodic horror adventure about a bunny who seeks to find the horrifying truth behind her existence. Immerse yourself in a world of pixel art inspired by GBA and NDS graphics, while unraveling an enthralling story that keeps you hooked!
Begin your journey as… a cursor? Your job is to find Skye, the bunny! But there seems to be some kind of strange entity inside the computer that doesn’t want you to leave… can you complete your task and survive?
- Explore new areas and make friends! Some may become besties, or your worst NIGHTMARE.
- From fishing and gardening to underground fights, enjoy a variety of FUN MINIGAMES!
- In this world… NOTHING is what it seems, and you must survive to uncover the truth.
- Make choices to experience different interactions!
- Action-packed and creepy animated cutscenes!
- Find COLLECTIBLES to uncover the hidden story!