Chansey meeting you here
Niantic is excited to announce that Chansey, the Egg Pokémon, will be featured during February Community Day! The February 2024 Community Day runs from Sunday, February 04th, 2024 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. You can see a complete breakdown of what’s in store for the big day below.
Featured Pokémon: Chansey will appear more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one! Evolve Chansey during the event or up to five hours afterward to get a Blissey that knows the Charged Attack Wild Charge.
- Trainer Battles: 100 power and guaranteed to decrease the User’s Defense.
- Gyms and raids: 90 power
For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Chansey Community Day–exclusive Special Research story. Stay tuned for when tickets for the Special Research story go live.
Don’t forget: you’re now able to purchase and gift tickets to any of your friends that you’ve achieved a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher with. To gift a ticket, tap the Special Research ticket in the in-game shop, then tap the Gift button instead of the Buy button. Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in Incubators during the event period.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust.
- Happiny has a chance of hatching from 2 km Eggs obtained during February Community Day. Happiny that hatch from these Eggs will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as Chansey that appear during February Community Day.
Bonus Raid Battles after Community Day: Sunday, February 4, 2024, from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time
After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to take on special four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Chansey to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!
Four-star Raid Battles: Chansey will be appearing in four-star raids! You can only join these raids using Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used to join these Raid Battles.
Bonus for completing four-star Raid Battles: Once you successfully complete a four-star Raid Battle against Chansey, additional Chansey will appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
February Community Day–themed Field Research will be available! Catch Chansey to earn rewards such as additional encounters with Chansey, Stardust, Great Balls, and more!
Be on the lookout for Showcases at different PokéStops during Chansey Community Day!
An Ultra Community Day Box featuring 120 Ultra Balls, 15 Silver Pinap Berries, six Incubators, and one Incense will be available on the Pokémon GO Web Store during the event for $9.99. Two Community Day bundles will be available during this event.
For 1,350 PokéCoins, you will get 50 Ultra Balls, five Super Incubators, one Elite Charged TM, and five Lucky Eggs.
For 480 PokéCoins, you will get 30 Ultra Balls, one Incense, three Super Incubators, and one Lure Module.
You’ll be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop.