Soccer kicks Potter to the curb
The weekly UK software sales are in! Let’s take a look at the top 40 best-selling games in the United Kingdom for the week ending Jan. 13th, 2024.
Along with that, we have a few notes on chart placements and more, which you can check out below.
- EA SPORTS FC 24 saw a 42% increase in sales mostly on PS4 and PS5 due to price promotions
- Mortal Kombat 1 rose to No.3 due to retailer discounts on PS5
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate hit No.4 with a slight decrease in sales by 27%
- Super Mario Bros Wonder saw a 36% drop in sales
- It Takes Two finished out the jumped up to No.21 following a 52% sales increase due to a PS4 price drop
- other titles that re-entered the charts included FIFA 22 and Red Dead Redemption