An update is available for Warface: Clutch. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Now you can level up the weapon mastery when you play as a SED in a Special Operation.
- Fixed a bug due to which the purchased Kredits were not displayed on the in-game balance until restarting the game.
- Fixed a bug due to which the new default items could sometimes get reset to the old default items in the match.
Weapons and Gear
- Taurus Raging Hunter: fixed a bug due to which the gun reloading could work incorrectly.
- Claymore: fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to equip a skin on the item.
- Bursti PP-2011 Kedr-Para: fixed a bug due to which the gun sight textures were sometimes displayed incorrectly.
- Abyss HK433: fixed a bug due to which the weapon was missing the reloading sound.
PvE and SpecOps
- Training PvE Mission: fixed a bug due to which the mission counted for some contract task progress.
- Fixed a bug due to which the character level icons were not displayed for the levels below 10.