TERAVIT has been updated to Ver. 001.65. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
New Additions & Changes
- Attack Power and Defense Power can now be set in the Event Editor.
- Both can now also be obtained from System Variables.
- Flight speed can now be changed during Build Mode.
- Players can change the flight speed using the button added to the top left of the screen during Build Mode or by pressing Ctrl+F (LT+B for XInput controllers).
- Flight speed can be adjusted in 3 levels.
- Players can move through blocks only at the third level.
- Added an “Object Display” option in Video Settings.
- Added new Skin Effect, “Confetti”.
- The effect “Confetti” will be distributed to player gift boxes upon log-in to commemorate 300,000 total downloads.
- The distribution period is from 14:00 JST on January 18th, 2024, to 15:00 JST on February 8th, 2024. Please receive it from the gift box before the period ends.
- Changed the process for selecting the platform when redeeming points for Jewels from the creators’ site.
- Players can only receive them from the gift box on the selected platform.
- In Trading, the receiving deadline has been changed to 90 days for both gifts that are sent when players select Jewels as the reward-receiving method and the presents during Jewel redemption.
- If Jewels are selected as the reward for a trade item, the reward gift can now only be received on the platform where the item was sold.
- After registering the desired items through the trading function, when the expiration date passes the gift can now only be opened on the platform where item was registered.
- The expiration period for the corresponding gift is 90 days.
- When withdrawing an item listed using the trade function, items that were listed on a platform with different item management for the item the player wants to sell can no longer be withdrawn.
- Regarding items for purchase, items listed on different platforms cannot be withdrawn. Added a feature to disable the display of pop-ups that appear upon clearing Achievements.
- Turn off “Display on Achievement Clear” from the “Account Related Settings” screen (accessible from “Account”) to prevent pop-ups from being displayed.
- All support measures regarding Jewel redemption and changes have been completed.
- Fixed the issue in the Gacha Storage screen where the display becomes distorted when changing the screen resolution.
- Inappropriate icons have been removed from the log output of the Event Editor.
- Fixed the issue where calculations with multiple operations in the variable calculation of the Event Editor (ex: B = A+A+A) were not being correctly computed.
- Fixed the issue where the editing screen of gimmicks could not be closed in specific situations.
- Fixed the issue where the preview of the “Treasure Chest” item details and the appearance when placed were different.
- Fixed the issue where the flying state could not be entered when near the water surface in Build Mode.
- Fixed the issue where equipped effects would sometimes not be displayed in the World under specific conditions.
- Fixed the issue where the screen transition process was executed multiple times when the button was pressed repeatedly.
- Fixed the issue in Video Settings where vehicles ridden were not displayed in some cases based on distance when the object display range was set to ‘Standard’ or ‘Nearby only’.