Fae Farm has been updated to Version 2.1.0. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Improved following behaviour for critter buddies when on moving lilypads.
- Improved the idle animation of following Snail-type buddies.
- Improved critter positioning behaviour when taming a new critter buddy.
- Fixed a bug where a critter buddy’s protective bubble in dungeons would be missing if they started following while in the dungeon itself.
- Fixed a bug where multiple critter buddies could be following the player at once if they were in the taming dialogue at the End of Day.
- Fixed a bug where the prompt to pet your active critter buddy would disappear if you chose to talk with them, then backed out.
- Fixed missing audio for Dragonfly-type buddies when following, and generally improved audio behaviour for flying critter buddies.
- Fixed an exploit that could be used to duplicate Trinkets.
- Swapped the catch experience and sale prices for Frobins and Borealis to match the intended design.