Let's get wild
Dataminers have been digging through the latest update for Pokémon UNITE, and they have come up with some compelling evidence of a new mode on the way.
While obviously not announced by Pokémon Co. or developer TiMi Studio Group, the hallmarks of a new mode are hiding within the game’s source code. Here’s what dataminers have come up with so far.
- playable wild Pokémon
- includes legendary Pokémon like Zapdos, Articuno, and Regigigas
- skills for wild Pokémon
- these Pokémon appear to have only two abilities and are unable to learn new ones
- these Pokémon also do not have Unite moves, but do have scoring animations
- new mode will take place in the quick match map Mer Stadium
- the wild Pokémon available are from other maps as well
- Delphox and Espeon will be joining the game