Publisher Feardemic has announced that Evil Nun: The Broken Mask is coming to Switch today. If you purchase the game before Feb. 9th, 2024, you can get a 10% discount, dropping the price to $18. Evil Nun: The Broken Mask takes up 1.8 GB of space.
Complete puzzles and unlock new paths in a secret-filled school and flee Sister Madeline’s religious summer camp in this Stealth Horror adventure. Don’t get caught.
You have been selected to participate in a religious summer camp that promised to be the ideal place to make friends and spend the summer. Upon your arrival though, you realise that the entire thing is a hoax and you get locked up in a dilapidated school guarded by an evil nun.
- Hammer Time - Avoid Sister Madeline and her huge hammer
- She Vented - Don’t get surprised when Madeline follows you into hard to reach places
- Labyrinth of Possibilities - Explore the old school and unlock many new branching paths
- Thoughts and Prayers - Use your head and solve puzzles to progress further
- Fight or Flight - Play stealthily or booby trap the building and lure the Nun into them
You have been selected to participate in a religious summer camp that promises to be the ideal place to make friends and spend the summer. As soon as you arrive at this place, you realise that it is a hoax. You are locked in a dilapidated school guarded by Sister Madeline, an evil nun who punishes children with her gigantic hammer.
You will have to escape from the school at all costs, although along the way you will discover that you are not the only child trapped. Don’t get surprised when Sister Madeline follows you into hard to reach places.
Your main goal is to gather all the mask pieces and put them together. But be careful, to accomplish your mission you will need to solve many puzzles & mysteries around this horrifying school.
What’s the true story behind the Evil Nun?