Happy new year, Palians
Singularity 6 is excited to announce Palia’s first in-game event of 2024 with the Luna New Year celebration, featuring all new rewards, activities and more. In the limited-time event starting on January 30, Palians can head back to the fan-favorite nighttime bazaar, Maji Market.
During the Luna New Year event, Grimalkin, Galdur, Majiri and humans alike will all come together under the light of Palia’s two moons in celebration of Luna New Year, honoring one of Palia’s moons, Luna. To bring this celebration to life, Singularity 6 is thrilled to announce the return of Maji Market, featuring new fireworks, food items and activities, including Mahjong and Hotpot mini-games. A full breakdown of the new additions can be found below, as well as some returning activities:
Maji Market’s Luna New Year Celebration Activities:
- All New Quests - Players can visit Maji Market to begin three brand new questlines
- Lucky Envelopes - Players will receive Lucky Envelopes for completing the Luna New Year quests and participating in various activities in Maji market during the celebration
- Players can trade in their Lucky Envelopes for some exclusive Luna New Year Rewards
- The Wish Tree - Players can dye their ribbons and place them on the Wish Tree to potentially have their wishes granted
- Zeki’s Prize Wheel - Head to Zeki’s prize wheel to receive special guaranteed rewards
- Chapaa Chase is Back - Return the Chapaa’s to their pen to receive a reward
- Hotpot Card Game - Congregate at the communal hotpots to enjoy an all new game and win Lucky Envelopes
- Dragon Fireworks - Enjoy firework shows all around the market at the beat of a drum
The celebration begins on January 30 at 6:00pm Palia Time, and is live until February 27! Players should be sure to check out their events tab on the in-game menu for more details.