Sky: Children of the Light has been updated to Ver. 0.24.2. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed a crash that prevented people from unlocking items from the new Seasonal Spirits.
- Resolved a bug that could remove players from Shared Spaces while the space was being edited.
- Dark Plants in the beginning of the Crescent Oasis area do substantially less damage to players’ capes.
- Added a toggle to the Days of Feast snowboard to equip it; it will no longer auto-equip when moving.
- Days of Fortune drum now audible for players listening to you playing it.
- Sky kids no longer T-pose to show dominance while flying.
- Elder Spirits’ Friendship Trees at the end of Eye of Eden once more work properly.
- We’ve made improvements to matchmaking in Aviary Village, though one Spirits may appear in different spots to different players.
- Players should once more see the same version of the gate to Eye of Eden in Aviary Village.
- Updates and improvements to the new player experience.