Dark days are coming
Ravenswatch is a top-down roguelike action game that combines intense real-time combat with deep gameplay and high replay value. After the success of Curse of the Dead Gods, Passtech returns with a new formula and game experience that can be played solo or with up to four players in co-op.
The title is set to arrive on Switch sometime in 2024, and today gives us another look at the Dark Tales update that’ll be included with the Switch version. You can check out the latest trailer for this update above.
The Dark Tales update includes the following:
- Unlock Heroes’ Memoirs and learn more about their pasts and motivations
- 30+ new Talents to unlock
- Altar of Heroes: revive fallen teammates or buy extra feathers
- Rank up to level 8 in the Book!
- The Sandman now greets you (new voice lines)
- New servers that ensure more co-op stability (disconnections, delays, high pings…)
- … and more!