Shaping up nicely
Independent games development studio Brain Seal Ltd. previously announced that Geometry Survivor will be available on Switch Feb. 21st, 2024. Geometry Survivor is an action-packed rogue-lite auto shooter where players aim to survive for 20 intense minutes, battling waves of geometric enemy ships in a grid-based world. Today brings us a new trailer and you can give it a watch above.
The game features one-hand gameplay, automatic weapon firing, diverse weapon combinations per run, credit-based permanent upgrades, a variety of enemy types with distinct AI, retro 80s-style visuals, and music, promising a thrilling and engaging experience.
- One-hand gameplay: Use just one hand to control the direction of your ship.
- Auto-Shooter: Your weapons fire automatically, letting you concentrate on staying alive.
- Weapons: Each run allows you to get a unique combination of weapons.
- Credits: Earn credits and permanently unlock new upgrades.
- Enemies: Enjoy the multitude of enemies each with their own AI.
- 20 minutes of intense gameplay.
- Retro visuals and music straight from the 80s.