Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Mario Kart Tour, Pokémon Masters EX, and Pokémon Café ReMix have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
Fire Emblem Heroes
- [Story Maps] A new Squad Assault map is now available: 58th Assault (no end date)
- [Events] The latest Hall of Forms event is now over. It featured the following Heroes: Catria (Mild Middle Sister), Rudolf (Emperor of Rigel), Rinea (Reminiscent Belle), and Python (Apathetic Archer) (Forma Units available until May 23rd)
- [Events] The Counter Phase of the latest Mjölnir Strike event is now live (available until May 10th)
- [Update] The latest Software update for Fire Emblem Heroes (Ver. 6.5.0) is now available. Patch notes:
■ The Arena is being updated
○ You will be able to use Tactical Retreat up to two times.
You will be able to use the Tactical Retreat feature, which allows you to continue your win chain in the Arena without losing your score or breaking your chain when you lose a match, up to two times.
This update will be active starting with the season that begins 10/5/2022 7:00(UTC)
・ There is no limit to how many times you can use this feature per season.
・ If you restart your battle chain from the beginning by using the Reset button, your Tactical Retreat uses will reset as well.
■ Summoner Duels is being updated
○ Your opponent’s remaining teams will display in Summoner Duels S.
The two opponent teams you did not choose on the Veto Selection screen will display when you choose which of your teams to dispatch on the Team Selection screen.
○ Captain Skills are being updated.
The effects of the below Captain Skills are being updated.
Captain Skill Effects
■ Before Update
・Erosion: When a foe’s Savior skill triggers, inflicts Def/Res-4 on that foe during combat and that foe cannot counterattack.
・Effulgence: Grants Atk/Spd+4 and neutralizes penalties to allies within 2 spaces of your captain during combat.
■ After Update
・Erosion: When your captain is in combat, foes’ Savior skills will not trigger.
When a foe’s Savior skill triggers, inflicts Def/Res-4 on that foe during combat and that foe cannot counterattack.
・Effulgence: Grants Atk/Spd+4 and neutralizes penalties to your captain and allies within 2 spaces of your captain during combat.
You can use these Captain Skills with their new effects starting with the season beginning 10/5/2022 7:00(UTC)
○ It will be possible to increase your Favor Level in Favor Battles in Summoner Duels to 1,900.
This will be effective starting with the season beginning 10/5/2022 7:00(UTC)
○ The game will try to reconnect automatically when the connection is broken in the middle of a match.
■ New skills are being added for a Mythic Hero
Of the Mythic Heroes that appear in Legendary & Mythic Hero Remixes, Duma: God of Strength is gaining new skills.
○ New skills
・ A Skill: Fury 4 Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4. After combat, deals 8 damage to unit. Cannot use:
・ C Skill: Upheaval+ At the start of turn 1, deals 10 damage to all foes, and if defending in Aether Raids during Anima season, destroys nearest offensive structure. (Does not affect structures that cannot be destroyed.) At start of combat, if unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk, or if foe’s HP < 100%, neutralizes foe’s bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat. This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
Duma: God of Strength will be getting a new weapon skill to refine at the same time, so be sure to check the section of this notification labeled “New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added” in conjunction with this section.
■ New Memento Events are being added to Heroes Journey
■ The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
With the release of Ver. 6.5.0, players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 5) from events and exchange them from an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
Divine Codes (Ephemera 5) will be able to be exchanged for the following Combat Manuals:
・ The Combat Manuals added in this update can be compiled until 28/6/2022 6:59(UTC)
・ Divine Codes (Ephemera 5) may be obtained from events that begin after the release of Ver. 6.5.0, while Divine Codes (Ephemera 4) may continue to be obtained from events that began before the release of Ver. 6.5.0.
■ New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
The following Hero will be able to learn this new character-specific weapon skill at 5★:
Icy Maltet Hero who can learn this skill: Thea: Stormy Flier
・ The weapon above can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after it has been obtained. ・ To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
The following weapons will be able to be upgraded or gain additional special effects by using Arena Medals and Divine Dew:
Imhullu: Hero who can learn this skill: Gharnef: Dark Pontifex
Demonic Breath: Hero who can learn this skill: Idunn: Dark Priestess
Eldhrímnir: Hero who can learn this skill: Felicia: Off the Menu
Kitsune Fang: Hero who can learn this skill: Kaden: Kitsune Braggart
Fell Breath: Hero who can learn this skill: Duma: God of Strength
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
■ Aether Raids is being updated
○ Some structures will have their level cap increased.
・ Bolt Tower (O/D): up to level 9
○ Aether Resort is being updated.
・ Two new songs will be added to the Concert Hall: “Battle: Advance” from the Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 game and “Advance” from the Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones game.
■ Mjölnir’s Strike is being updated
○ A mechanism will have its level cap increased.
・ Shining Summoner: up to level 5
■ Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
・ Luthier: Spring Hopes
・ Salem: Dark Sage
■ Other Changes
○ A portion of the graphics for desert maps will be improved.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- [Cookies] A returning Fortune Cookie and related set of Stamp Trade rewards are now available: Tia’s rosewater cookie (available until May 14th)
Mario Kart Tour
- [Log-in Bonus] The results for the Amsterdam Tour All-Cup Ranking are now available. If you placed in the Top 10, Top 100, or Top 1000, you can now get a special badge as Log-in Bonus (available until June 8th)
Pokémon Masters EX
- [Events] The latest Solo Event, Sinnoh Elite Four Assemble, is now live (available until May 27th)
- [Missions] A new set of Missions is now available: Sinnoh Elite Four Assemble (available until May 27th)
- [Scout] The following Sync Pair is now available via Spotlight Scout: Aaron & Vespiquen (available until May 27th, with Ticket Scout available until June 3rd)
Pokémon Café ReMix
- [Events] The latest Delivery event, featuring Yamper, is now live (available until May 18th)