A slow start for the Big N
The latest sales data for the UK has come in, and it offers a look at how things went in January 2024. First up, let’s dive into the top 10 software sales in the UK with further details below it. This breakdown includes both the top 10 physical and digital in a combined chart.
In terms of hardware, we don’t have actual units sold per platform, but we do have data on placement in the charts.
- nearly 111,000 consoles were sold, a drop of 19% over last January
- Switch sales were down 31% year-on-year
Last but not least, we have some data on game sales in general for the month.
- 2.47 million games were sold, a drop of 3% over the same period last year
- EA Sports FC 24 had a better January than its predecessor
- Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown came in at No.15