Chew before you swallow
QubicGames has announced that The Nom by Voodoo will be released for the Nintendo Switch today. The title is priced at $5 and takes up 270 mb of space.
You were turned into a dark creature by evil scientists and finally managed to break free! It’s time for revenge! The new powerful form allows you to walk on walls, absorb scientists to grow, morph into objects, and blend with the environment when you are outside the view of humans!
Your quest is to find and defeat Dr. Vial to regain your human form. Face fierce guards and powerful bosses who will stop at nothing to prevent you from achieving your goal! Explore a world filled with danger and mystery as you fight your way through each level, using your wits and strength to overcome the challenges that lie ahead!
- show your dominance using various attacks like throwing, exploding, or smashing into your enemy!
- avoid enemy vision and, when needed, morph into objects to prevent detection climb on walls and attack from above!
- upgrade your armor, move speed, growth speed, and fever charge to increase your advantage over your enemies!
- beat your records on bonus levels. Push guards in the void to go as far as possible, but be careful because the ground is falling!
- challenge yourself and beat Stealth Mode levels where you must escape unnoticed! Here is a twist - you can’t attack here!
- earn keys found on the levels to open prize boxes
- expand your observation base
- put on different skins to look even more dangerous!