Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 has been updated to Ver. 1.5. You can see the patch notes for this update below.
- Fixed projectiles getting destroyed when hitting the vertical sides of thin platforms
- Can no longer Slime Cancel Landing lag from Fall Helpless state
- Fixed dash attack getting buffered out of tech situations instead of Light Attacks
- Fix for grab pummel giving slime points to incorrect character
- Fixes to quick play/ranked matchmaking
- Characters can now wall jump with their backs towards the wall.
- Rebound state no longer makes the character leave edge
- Fixed issue in which a character would enter an aerial state after tech in place causing roll distance issues
- Fixed an issue where movement buffs affected the way characters during ledge getups
- Fixed an issue where Gamecube Controllers started using Xbox Layout, making certain buttons swap between each other.
- Fixed an instability issue with Gamecube Controllers where they would get disconnected and added as extra controllers internally, causing several issues.