New year, better me
A major content update is heading to My Time at Sandrock on Switch next month, bumping the game up to Ver. 1.2. Ahead of the update’s release, PM Studios has shared a video breakdown of what you can expect, and it includes some pretty big features. Some of the more interesting elements of this update include:
- New equipment designed by fans
- More character customization options
- More romance quests and a new dungeon
- Magic Mirror planting system for automated farming
- The Catori World theme park opens
That’s not all, of course, as the dev team promises other little, fun surprises and bug fixes that they’ve been working on since release. As soon as this update arrives on Switch, we’ll make sure to let you know.