Nippon Ichi Software and Vanillaware have released another new trailer for GrimGrimoire OnceMore, a remaster hitting Switch in Japan on July 28th, 2022. This trailer focuses on the many characters you’ll meet throughout the game. You can see the list of characters below, complete with their Japanese voice actors.
- Lillet Blan (voiced by Iori Saeki) -Bartido Ballentyne (voiced by Miyase Naoya)
- Margarita Surprise (voiced by Miharu Hanai)
- Surley (voiced by Ryuunosuke Watanuki)
- Hiram Menthe (voiced by Yuta Aoki)
- Amoretta Virgine (voiced by Miho Morisaki)
- Gammel Dore (voiced by Teruo Seki)
- Advocat (voiced by Hiromichi Tezuka)
- Opalnaria Rain (voiced by Akari Kageyama)
- Chartreuse Grande (voiced by Kazuyoshi Hayashi)
- Calvaros (voiced by Michitake Kikuchi)
- Lujei Piche (voiced by Wakana Maruoka)
- Gaff (voiced by Eriko Matsui)
GrimGrimoire is a magic fantasy real-time strategy game in which a young wizard girl named Lillet struggles to uncover the truth in order to avoid reliving the same five days and impending disaster. Developed by Vanillaware and published by Nippon Ichi Software, it was first released in 2007. This remaster features high-resolution graphics and new systems that make the game more enjoyable, including “Great Magic” that can turn the tides in battle and a “Skill Tree” to strengthen your familiars.