The latest issue of the Japanese magazine Famitsu has revealed a new entry in the Fairy Fencer F series.
Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord is being developed by Sting and published by Compile Heart. It will be a tactics RPG, differentiating itself from its traditional RPG predecessor. Set to be released in Japan on September 15th, an English localization has yet to be announced. A western release isn’t entirely off the table though, as other entries in the series have eventually been given the localization treatment. The game will be priced at ¥8,580, and a limited edition will also be available for ¥10,780. What’s included in the limited edition is anyone’s guess, as details are currently scarce.
Check out more details below via Gematsu:
- Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord is a tactics RPG featuring an assortment of characters from the series.
- “Dramatic Resonance” can overturn the battle through song. A high-risk, high-return element that can strengthen both sides of the battlefield, it occurs when an ally or enemy songstress sings.
- Support Fairy Boost has a high degree of freedom.
- There is a treasure hunting element on the world map.
- Characters: Fang (voiced by Ryouta Oosaka), Tiara (voiced by Kaori Ishihara), Songstress Fleur (voiced by Yui Ishikawa), Fairy Eryn (voiced by Rumi Ookubo)