A big update is coming to NBA 2K22 later this week. On May 19th, 2022, Switch owners can look forward to updating their game to Version 1.12, which includes a whole host of changes for the game’s upcoming 7th season. Check out full patch notes for the update below.
Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 7, launching this Friday, May 20th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/4PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
XP Coin inventory will now properly update after receiving one from a quest reward without the need to re-enter MyCAREER.
The following players and coaches have received new scans and/or had general likeness or tattoo updates made to them:
Derrick Rose Jimmy Butler Otto Porter T.J. McConnell Terry Rozier D’Angelo Russell Jaylen Brown Jordan Poole James Wiseman Zeke Nnaji Jaden McDaniels Jalen Green Sam Hauser Jose Alvarado Aaron Henry Trendon Watford Justin Champagnie Ömer Yurtseven Salim Stoudamire Cazzie Russell Théo Maledon Isaiah Joe Paul Reed Lamar Stevens Sean McDermott Brodric Thomas Devin Cannady Miles McBride Joe Wieskamp Isaiah Livers David Johnson Brandon Boston Jr. Jericho Sims
Kelsey Plum Moriah Jefferson Tiffany Hayes Elizabeth Williams Angel McCoughtry Kia Nurse Rebecca Allen Bria Hartley Epiphanny Prince Kiah Stokes Kia Vaughn Diana Taurasi Stephanie Talbot Ariel Atkins Tianna Hawkins Myisha Hines-Allen Shatori Walker-Kimbrough Chelsea Gray Riquna Williams Odyssey Sims Sue Bird Jewell Loyd Breanna Stewart Natasha Howard Jordin Canada Mercedes Russell Sami Whitcomb Courtney Williams Alyssa Thomas Jonquel Jones Chiney Ogwumike Betnijah Laney Allisha Gray Kayla Thornton Theresa Plaisance Brianna Turner Arike Ogunbowale Kennedy Burke Katie Lou Samuelson Jackie Young Sophie Cunningham Marina Mabrey Megan Gustafson Satou Sabally Tyasha Harris Megan Walker Ezi Magbegor Aari McDonald Michaela Onyenwere Didi Richards Awak Kuier
- Fixed a rare issue in which a made shot will not count after a defensive goaltending violation occurs.
- Fixed an improper animation transition that allowed players to unrealistically change momentum and direction when branching from a quick stop move to a hop step gather.
- Fixed an issue that caused zeroed out stats to display on the match up screen in the REC.
- Addressed an issue preventing the “Somewhere over the…” Trophy/Achievement from being unlocked on PS4 /XB1 when the Unicorn Ball is obtained on PS5/Xbox Series XǀS.
- Fixed player reveal walkouts when ‘Flip All’ is used while highlighting a Dark Matter player card.